Wireless Gate/Door Left Open Alert With 12v Security Floodlight (Protect-800)
- A unique Wireless Silent Gate/Door Left Open Alert with an Outdoor Wireless Receiver & 12v Security Floodlight, designed to operate the Light if a Gate, Roller Shutter or Door is left Open, ideal for customers needing to know if their Gate has been left open.
- Designed after multiple requests from customers needing to ensure their gate is left closed to protect Children & Animals from leaving the property.
- This is a Silent but Visual Alert, additional Sirens & Buzzers could be added upon request.
- Two Battery powered Transmitter Boards are located inside a Weatherproof Box, the operating range back to the Outdoor Receiver is 800 metres (line of sight), which equates to round 400 – 600 metres in most applications.
- The Transmitters are powered by a 3v CR123A Battery (supplied) which would last 12 – 18 months in most applications.
- Connected to this Transmitter Box is a Wired Contact with an armoured protective sleeve, the Contact would be fitted to the Gate Post (or door frame or floor if used with door or roller shutter contact).
- The Magnet would be fitted to the Gate, Door or Roller Shutter Door, it is supplied with an optional right hand mounting bracket to aid installation.
- The Wireless Receiver is powered by a 12v Plug in Transformer (the cable can enter the box through waterproof glands at the bottom or from the rear panel) and is supplied with a long range (800 metre) remote control which is used to Arm & Disarm the Receiver allowing you to choose when the Alert is active.
- The Security Flood Light is supplied on a short length of cable which is connected to the Receiver.
- When the Receiver is Armed (by using the remote control supplied) the Floodlight will operate whilst the Gate/Door is left open (ideal for customers needing to monitor their Gate or Door from being left Open).
- The owner could also trigger the Light using the SOS Button on the Remote Control which could be useful in a Medical or Security emergency, or simply as a visual aid.
- In these situations the Light will stay latched ON until it is turned OFF using the special remote control (more remote controls can be added).
- You could also add an Internal Chime Receiver to the system allowing you to be notified when you are inside the House or Office, but this doesn’t latch on.
- Vehicle Probes
- MT Transmitter
- Gate Contact & Transmitters
- PIR in a Bird Box
- Transmitter Board
The specially designed remote control supplied with this Outdoor Receiver has the following features:
- Arm & Disarm either channel on the Outdoor Receiver.
- Trigger a optional SOS button which would activate the Siren.
- This device would latch on until the OFF Button is pressed on any Remote Control paired to the Receiver.
- The Remote Control has an intelligent Feedback LED Indicator which confirms that the signal you have sent to the Outdoor Receiver is successful.
- Additional Remote Controls can be added (there is no limit).
- The operating distance between the Remote Control & Outdoor Receiver is 800 metres (line of sight) which relates to around 400 – 600 metres in most applications. This allows you to Disarm the Receiver before passing through a Protect 800 Detector, or Arming the Receiver after leaving the premises.
- Powered by two standard AAA Batteries (supplied).
- 1 x Outdoor Receiver (P800-WSR/1) with 12v Plug in Transformer.
- 1 x Remote Control (P800-WSK/1) with Batteries.
- 1 x Wireless Gate Contact Kit with 2 x Transmitters (004-5540).
- 1 x Wired 12v DC Security Floodlight.
- Weatherproof: Yes.
- Power Supply: 12v 5 amp DC.
- Weatherproof Cable Entry Glands: Yes.
- Channels: 2.
- Sensors per Channel: 4.
- Operating Range: 800 metres (line of sight).
- Arming & Disarming Method: Remote Control.
- 12v DC Outputs: 2.
- Output Duration:
- Latched ON (until gate is closed or disarmed using the remote control).
- Duration Selection: Internal Dip-switches.
- Frequency: 869.400 – 869.650 MHz.
- Size: 170 x 125 x 60 mm.
- Channel 1 Arm, Disarm & SOS.
- Channel 2 Arm, Disarm & SOS.
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (supplied).
- Size: 85 x 40 x 25 mm.
- Transmission Range: 800 metres (line of sight).
- Multiple Remote Control Operation: Yes (no limit).
- Feedback Indicator: Yes (it confirms a successful operation).
- Frequency: 869.400 – 869.650 MHz.
- Wall Bracket: Yes (supplied).
- Wireless Range: 800 metre (line of sight).
- Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 – 18 months (most applications).
- Size: 65 x 33 x 15 mm.
- Activation Methods:
- Wired Input: Yes (N/O Momentary Volt Free, when used as a circuit board).
- Material: Plastic.
- Weatherproof: IP65.
- External Size: 150 (L) x 85 (W) x 34 (D) mm.
- Internal Size: 106 (L) x 76 (W) x 28 (D) mm.
- Label: V range
- Switch Type: Normally Open or Normally Closed.
- Size of Switch: 105 x 37 x 10 mm.
- Cable Length to Switch: 360 mm.
- Cable Protection: Armoured.
- Magnet Size: 105 x 15 x 15 mm.
- Right Hand Bracket Size: 105 x 50 x 50 mm.
- Use with: Gate, Door or Roller Shutter.
- Voltage: 12v DC.
- Watts: 20.
- Colour: Black.
- Mounting Bracket: Adjustable.
- Size: 155 (w) x 180 (h) x 65 (d) mm.