Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Wireless Gate Contact For Protect 800 Alarms
- Long Range Battery Powered Wireless (800 metre) Gate or Door or Roller Shutter Door Contact for use with the Protect 800 Alarms.
- The Battery powered Transmitter Board is located inside a Weatherproof Box, the operating range back to any Protect 800 Receivers is 800 metres (line of sight), which equates to round 400 – 600 metres in most applications.
- The Transmitter is powered by a 3v CR123A Battery (supplied) which would last 12 – 18 months in most applications, the Receivers would notify you in a low battery situation.
- Connected to this Transmitter Box is a Wired Contact with an armoured protective sleeve, the Contact would be fitted to the Gate Post (or door frame or floor if used with door or roller shutter contact).
- The Magnet would be fitted to the Gate, Door or Roller Shutter Door, it is supplied with an optional right hand mounting bracket to aid installation.
- 1 x Protect 800 Transmitter inside a weatherproof Box with Battery.
- 1 x Wired N/O & N/C Gate Contact Kit.
- Wireless Range: 800 metre (line of sight).
- Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 – 18 months (most applications).
- Size: 65 x 33 x 15 mm.
- Activation Methods:
- Wired Input: Yes (N/O or N/C Momentary Volt Free, when used as a circuit board).
- Material: Plastic.
- Weatherproof: IP65.
- External Size: 150 (L) x 85 (W) x 34 (D) mm.
- Internal Size: 106 (L) x 76 (W) x 28 (D) mm.
- Label: V range.
- Switch Type: Normally Closed.
- Size of Switch: 105 x 37 x 10 mm.
- Cable Length to Switch: 360 mm.
- Cable Protection: Armoured.
- Magnet Size: 105 x 15 x 15 mm.
- Right Hand Bracket Size: 105 x 50 x 50 mm.
- Use with: Gate, Door or Roller Shutter.