Vehicle Detecting Battery Powered GSM Driveway Alarm – Protect 800 For Remote Locations
- Unique Protect 800 Vehicle Detecting GSM Battery Powered Driveway Alarm, detects moving steel only (making it ideal for applications with animals present) and will contact Key holders Silently by Phone & Text.
- 1 x Outdoor Battery Powered Vehicle Detecting Probe with 14 metres of Cable.
- 1 x Outdoor Battery Powered Ultra Dial 3G GSM Dialler.
How it Works:
- The Probe is designed to be hidden under a grass verge (or in a hedge) parallel to the Road or Entrance being protected, this probe is connected to a Battery Powered Control Panel by 14 metres of cable (which should be covered up and protected during the installation), the Control Board would be fitted into a covert location (on the back of a post of fence panel).
- Connected to this control board (by a short length of cable) is our unique Weatherproof Battery Powered 3G GSM UltraDIAL Auto-Dialler which when triggered will silently contact up to 3 keyholders by Phone or Text (or both). The UltraDIAL is Armed & Disarmed using one or more Remote Controls from up to 50 metres away.
- If the hidden Probe Detects moving Steel (vehicle or steel gate being opened) whilst the UltraDIAL is Armed, it will then Silently Contact Keyholders.
- The Protect-800 control board also transmits a wireless signal up to 800 metres away (line of sight) which equates to around 400 – 600 metres in most applications, this may be ideal if you also have a building (with a power supply) nearby that would benefit from having an Indoor or Outdoor Receiver (perhaps for only certain times of the day).
- The optional Indoor Receiver has built in Chimes and can trigger 12v accessories (could be useful in an office or home), the Outdoor Receiver is designed to operate 12v Floodlights, Sirens, Bells etc for selected durations (could be useful in all types of applications).
- There is sensitivity adjustment on the Transmitter Board allowing you to fine tune your Alarm.
- ‘The UltraDIAL’ is powered by 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied) and is rated to Refer to manual for correct installation for weather protection.
- Supplied with 1 x Remote Control, additional ones can be added.
- The Alarm will contact between 1 & 3 key-holders (depending on how you have chosen to program the alarm) by Telephone & SMS (either can be turned off whilst programming the alarm) when activated.
- It will normally take take between 30 – 60 seconds to call the first key-holder when triggered as it is designed to sit in a partial sleep mode (this is how we manage to get up to one years battery life from a GSM Dialler).
- You can record a 30 second message into the Alarm, which will be replayed to the key-holders when the Alarm calls them.
Arming & Disarming:
- The Alarm is Armed & Disarmed by using the Remote Control from up to 50 metres away, up to 9 Remote Controls can be used with each Alarm.
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the UltraDial and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the Alarm fully armed (ready for further activations).
Wireless Alarm Detectors:
- The UltraDIAL can also be used with a range of Wireless Detectors up to 50 metres away which may be useful if you have a nearby small building to also protect (such as a tool shed).
- Battery PIR’s with Built in Sirens
- Battery PIR’s with a Hood & Siren
- Battery UltraPIR’s, can be used without the SIM Card but in Silent Mode
- Battery UltraPIR’s with a Hood used without the SIM Card in Silent Mode
- Battery Wireless Door Contact
- The UltraDIAL can also be paired to various devices which have built in Sirens, these will make the sound whilst the Covert UltraDIAL silently calls the key-holders without an Intruder knowing:
These Sirens & devices include:
- Indoor Battery Siren
- Outdoor Solar or Battery Siren & Strobe
- Standard PIR
- Standard PIR with Hood
- It is very easy to program, probably the easiest GSM Alarm to program on the market today by using the small built in keypad, following some very simple instructions.
- The Alarm will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) if the batteries are getting low.
- The lid is fitted with 4 x security screws and a tool is supplied as standard.
- Due to the fact that we believe this Alarm should be used as a Covert Alarm and hidden safely away from sight and reach whenever possible, we have kept the branding low key.
- The Alarm uses a standard size SIM Card (PAYG or Contract), please be careful with some PAYG Contracts as they can remove your outstanding balance at the end of every month even if it hasn’t been used, or cancel the Card with no notice if it hasn’t been used.
- Because of this we do offer a Roaming (M2M) SIM Card for customers purchasing our alarms (at pure cost) because they are designed for use in Alarms, full details of these can be found (HERE), you will see the option of adding a SIM Card next to the Add to Cart Button.
- If you purchase your own, you note you do not need Data when asked.
- Please Contact Us for any Advice !!
- 1 x Protect-800 Probe & 14 metre of Cable.
- 1 x Protect-800 Probe Control Box & Batteries.
- 1 x Manual.
- 1 x Small Flat Head Screwdriver.
- 1 x UltraDIAL & Lithium Batteries.
- 1 x UltraDIAL Remote Control.
- Transmitter Box Size: 155 x 100 x 65 mm.
- Weatherproof: Yes.
- Colour: Black.
- Power Supply: 3 x CR123 Lithium Batteries.
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Yes.
- Reset Settings: Yes (3 – 5 – 9 seconds).
- ON/OFF Switch: Yes.
- Probe Length: 315 (L) x 35 (D) mm.
- Cable Length: 14 metres.
- Cable Type: 2-core.
- Transmission Range: 800 metres (line of sight).
- Battery Power: 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied).
- Battery Life: 6 months in most applications).
- Main Power: Yes (optional 5v DC plug in transformer).
- Programming Method: Easy Built in Keypad.
- Wireless Transmission Range: 100 metres.
- Size: 160 (L) x 82 (W) x 42 (D) mm.
- Colour: Black.
- Wired Inputs: Yes (1 x Volt Free N/O or N/C).
- Cable Entry: 2 x Glands.
- Wireless Inputs: Yes (Wireless PIR’s & Door Contacts).
- Wireless Outputs: Yes (Internal & External Sirens, PIR’s).
- GSM: Yes (3G).
- SIM Card Required: Yes (standard size).
- Calls Key-holders: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Sends Key-holders SMS: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Built in Siren: No (designed as a covert alarm).
- Mounting Method: 2 x Screw Holes in Flange.
- Weatherproof: Yes (IP66 – Refer to manual for correct installation).
- Arming & Disarming Method: Remote Control, Keypad, Receiving A Call.
- Remote Operation on Battery: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed).
- Remote Operation on Mains: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed, SMS to Arm, SMS to Disarm).
- Power Failure Notification: Yes (when used with a plug in transformer).
- Weekly Status Report: Yes (can be turned off).
- Low Battery Notification: Yes (to primary key-holder).
- Recording Message: Yes (this will be replayed to the key-holders when the alarm calls them).