Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Transport Cycle Stand
£206.58 – £418.80
- The VELOPA Transport Cycle Stand is designed for use in high footfall public areas. It has an integrated low-level signage plate, 100mm above the ground, which doubles as a functional tapping rail for easy identification by visually impaired pedestrians. The signage plate incorporates the Cycle Parking ‘P’ and cycle symbol signs as standard, ensuring the parking area is easily identifiable at all times.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the design of the Transport Cycle Stand allows cyclists to secure both the frame and wheel of their bicycle simultaneously using their own lock. Each stand is suitable for securing up to two bicycles.
- Supplied galvanised and ragged as standard; flanged, colour coated and stainless steel versions are also available. RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order. Reflective bands can be added to the cycle stand to increase visibility.
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
- Manufactured from 60mm diameter tube
- Low level signage plate doubles as a functional tapping rail
- Reflective tape available on request
- 750mm above ground
- 800mm overall length
- 60mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Colour coated finishes also available.
- Flanged version requires 6no 12mm bolts
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)