Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Transmitter Board For Protect 800 With Weatherproof Box
- Long Range Battery Powered Wireless (800 metre) Transmitter Board with a N/O & N/C Input mounted inside a Weatherproof Box, for use with the Protect 800 series.
- The Transmission range between the Transmitter & Receivers is 800 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 400 – 600 metres in most applications.
- It is powered by a 3v CR123A Battery (supplied) which would last 12 – 18 months in most applications, the Receivers would notify you in a low battery situation).
- The Input required to trigger the Board is a dry voltage N/O, ideal for making different types of kits.
- Supplied with adhesive mounting pads.
- 1 x Transmitter Board (protect 800).
- 1 x Set of Circuit Board Mounting Pads.
- 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- 1 x Weatherproof Box & V range Label.
- Wireless Range: 800 metre (line of sight).
- Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 – 18 months (most applications).
- Size: 65 x 33 x 15 mm.
- Activation Methods:
- Wired Input: Yes (N/O or N/C Momentary Volt Free, when used as a circuit board).
- Material: Plastic.
- Weatherproof: IP65.
- External Size: 150 (L) x 85 (W) x 34 (D) mm.
- Internal Size: 106 (L) x 76 (W) x 28 (D) mm.
- Label: V range.