Stainless Steel Plain Round Bollard 1000mm Above Ground
£116.48 – £444.35
- Plain Round Stainless Steel Bollards is a simple and elegant way of
- controlling vehicle parking and access. Plain Round Stainless-Steel Bollards are ideal for use around pedestrian precincts, shops, pavements, play and parking areas, as part of traffic calming measures, pedestrianisation schemes and as a deterrent to ram-raiders.
- The complete range of Plain Round Stainless-Steel Bollards are available in diameters from 48mm to 204mm in Grade 304 or Grade 316 and available with extended legs for casting into concrete or with a flange plate for bolting down.
- Removable versions are also available.
- 2mm wall thickness
- Concrete in 400mm (below ground)
- Round flange plate – 5mm thick, diameter depends on bollard diameter.
- Flange plate diameter ranges from 120mm – 305mm
- 3 bolts required per bollard (bolt down)
48mm, 60mm, 76mm, 89mm, 101mm, 114mm, 129mm, 139mm, 154mm, 168mm, 204mm
Stainless Steel 304
Bolt Down, Concrete In (Approx 400mm)