Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Single Swing Height Restrictor
£1,443.00 – £2,530.20
- The AUTOPA Swing Height Restrictor has a standard clearance of 2.05m, limiting access to high sided vehicles and is perfect for use on commercial and industrial sites. The beam can be opened to allow full access when needed and can be locked in the open position if necessary using a second catch post.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the body of the height restrictor is coated red as standard (other colours are available upon request; please state BS/RAL numbers at time of order). The AUTOPA Swing Height Restrictor is available ragged or flanged and as an optional extra can be fitted with a knocking bar and/or a maximum height warning sign upon request.
- Knock bars to suit the barrier can be supplied at an extra cost.
The standard clearance is 2.05m with a knock bar, 2.2m without a knock bar.
- Galvanised steel construction.
- Finish coated red (with white class 2 reflective tape on the optional knock bar).
- Swing boom lockable by padlock (available extra).
- Additional catch post available for occasional access by high sided vehicles.
- Additional catch post will be required if swing boom is to be locked in the open position.
- Standard widths from 3m – 7m.
- Galvanised steel main post construction 90 x 90 x 3mm, Base 400 x 400 x 10mm
- Catch post 90 x 50 x 3mm, Base 340 x 254 x 10mm
- 2050mm ±70mm standard clearance to knocking bar
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 600mm below ground (ragged version)
- Four 16mm bolts required for each leg (flanged version).
- Knocking bars available.
- Road warning signs are available.
- Swing Gates available upon request (Note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to an existing height restrictor).