Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rubber Cable Protector Roll 20mm
- The Cable Protector Roll 20mm provides excellent protection to hoses and cables when and where needed most, ideal where trucks, forklifts or cars may be in use. Each cable protector comes in a 10 metre roll which can be easily cut to suit the requirements you have for a particular area.
- Each cable protector roll is made from highly durable rubber and can be installed quickly and easily – the opening on the top of the cable ramps allows for quick insertion of cables and hoses that are up to 20mm in diameter, perfect for standard power cables and hoses that may be in use on sites or in warehouses.
Cable Protector Rolls Reduce Damage to Assets
- The tough rubber design of the cable protector rolls help to protect cables from damage when it comes to HGV and forklift traffic, ideal for warehouses and freight depots where there will be frequent traffic.
- The 30mm height allows for a safe and comfortable drive over the cable ramp, providing a means of protecting cables and hoses in a variety of areas when needed most. Their tough durability make them perfect for construction sites and areas where there will be a lot of traffic.
- To pass over the cable ramp protector safely each driver will have to slow down to approximately 5 to 10mph.
Protect up to 10 Metres of Cables with Easy to Deploy Roll
- Handy 9 metre roll
- 30(H) x 100(W) mm
- Suitable for use with HGVs and trucks
- Opening on top allows for quick cable insertion
- Protects cable/hose up to 20mm in diameter
- Extremely cost effective
- Can be cut to size on site if required
- Height: 30mm
- Length: 10000mm (roll)
- Depth: 100mm
- Material: Recycled Rubber
- Weight: 21kg