Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Reserved Fold Down Parking Post
£115.51 – £120.61
- Fold Down Parking Post’s supplied with a fitted ‘Reserved’ Label, designed to help preserve your valuable parking allocation, locks into place in the up & down position, supplied with an top locking integral lock and 2 keys (keyed alike options available in the drop down box).
- This Bolt Down design for use on concrete, good quality tarmac is the most popular type, we do have a unique spigot style option available designed for fitting onto loose ground such as Gravel, Block Paving, details upon request.
- The bolt down base has two bolt holes.
- Finished in a very bright powder coating for high visability, together with the Clear ‘Reserved’ Label !!
- Very easy and light to use !!
- 1 x Parking Post.
- 1 x Fitted ‘Reserved’ Label.
- 1 x Built in Integral Lock.
- 2 x Keys (keyed alike options available).
- Bolt Down Base Standard (spigot base optional with a small charge
- Bright Yellow (for clear visability).
- Disabled Label.
- Integral lock & 2 Keys – (no need for additional padlock).
- Round 60mm Steel.
- Height in the upright position: 610mm.
- Height when down (ground clearance): 80mm.
- 3mm gauge steel.
- Easy lift and fold down mechanism.
Bolt Down Base Specification:
- Base Size: 170 x 100mm.
- Base Height: 75mm.
- Base Gauge: 9mm.
- Base Bolt Hole Size: 17mm.
- Number Of Bolts Required: 2 (not supplied).
- Weight of Post: 5 Kilo.