Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Protect 800 Outdoor Bell Receiver (‘V’ Range)
- An Outdoor Wireless Bell Receiver for use with our popular Protect 800 Driveway Alerts & Long Range Bells, for customers wanting to be notified of visitors with a loud Bell, it is powered by a simple 3-pin wall socket.
- The easy to mount weatherproof box is simply fitted to the wall using 4 x screws through the side mounted lugs and is powered by a 3-pin plug, this plug can be used into a suitable external socket or inside a building with the cable going through the wall.
- The 85 Decibel Bell can be programmed to operate for 5, 30 & 60 seconds or 10 minutes when a signal is received from a PIR, Push Button or Probe.
- The Wireless operating range between this Receiver Box & Transmitter is an impressive 800 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 400 – 500 metres in many applications.
Additional features are:
- Optional Battery Back Up using 4 x AAA Batteries (not supplied).
- Up to 16 Detectors can be Used.
- Multiple Receivers can be used (no limit).
- 1 X Dry Relay Output (could be used to to trigger other devices).
- If you need further advice, please ASK !!
- 1 x Protect 800 Driveway Alert Wireless Receiver.
- 1 x Weatherproof Mounting Box.
- 1 x 85 Decibel Bell.
- 1 x V Range Label.
- 1 x 3-pin (UK) & 2-pin (EU) Plug in Power Supply.
- Wireless Operating Range: 800 metres (line of sight).
- Adjustable Volume: Yes (from low to approximately 85 decibel).
- Melody Options: 32.
- Power Supply: 3-pin UK & 2-pin European Transformer Supplied.
- Battery Backup: Yes 4 x AAA Batteries (not supplied).
- Loss of Mains Power Notification: Yes (LED).
- Low Battery Notification: Yes.
- Maximum Number of Detectors Can Be Used: 16.
- Multiple Receivers can be used: Yes (no limit).
- Zone Indicator: Yes (visual and by chime).
- Dry Relay Output: 1 (N/O & N/C Momentary).
- 12v DC Output with adjustable Duration for Bell (5, 30 & 60 seconds or 10 minutes).
- Relay Duration: Momentary.
- Mounting Method: Wall or Desk Mounted.
- PIR Battery Check: Yes.
- Optional Pause Modes: Yes.
- Input Voltage: 12v DC 500 mA.
- Frequency: 869.400 – 869.650.
- Material: Plastic.
- Weatherproof: IP65.
- Label: V Range.
- External Size: 225 (W) x 185 (H) x 70 (D) mm.
- Internal Size: 185 (W) x 185 (H) x 65 (D) mm.
- Power Supply: 12v DC.
- External: Yes.
- Size: 150 mm Diameter x 60 mm Deep.
- Mounting Bracket: 4 x Holes.
- Volume: Approx 85 Db.