Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
One Way Surface Mounted Flow Plate
- Surface Mounted Flow Plates control traffic flow to one direction and are designed to work in groups to ensure full lane width coverage. As a vehicle passes over the plate, the flap is pushed over allowing the vehicle to pass. Once the vehicle has passed the flap returns to its upright position.
- The Surface Mounted Flow Plate is constructed from heavy duty steel which is then galvanised to ensure longevity and coated yellow to maximise visibility.
The AUTOPA One Way Flow Plate is not recommended for HGV use.
- 360mm x 250mm x 45mm (width x length x height; flap closed)
- 360mm x 250mm x 110mm (width x length x height; flap open)
- Finish: Galvanised and Yellow Coated
- Bolt Down Fxings
- Recommended minimum vehicle clearance – 150mm
- 10mm galvanised steel plate