Multi Transmitter For Protect 800
Long Range Battery Powered Wireless (800 metre) Multi Use Transmitter for the Protect 800 Receivers for use in many types of applications, supplied with a:
- Wall Bracket.
- Belt Clip.
- N/O Input Circuit Board (with plastic adhesive mounting pads).
- The Multi Transmitter has a front mounted push button and a volt free N/O or N/C Input for customers wanting to use just the circuit board, it will transmit to any of the Protect-800 Wireless Receivers and can be used in conjunction with kits utilizing various Alarm Sensors.
- The Transmission range between the Multi Use Transmitter & Receivers is 800 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 400 – 600 metres in most applications.
- It is powered by a 3v CR123A Battery (supplied) which would last 12 – 18 months in most applications, the Receivers would notify you in a low battery situation).
A real useful Transmitter could be used in many applications, for example:
- Long Range Doorbells (large homes and business premises).
- Long Range Push Buttons.
- Long Range Call Button.
- Long Range Panic Buttons (wall, belt, lanyard).
- Long Range Water Alarms.
- Long Range Door & Gate Alerts (when used with a N/O Contact).
- 1 x Multi Use Transmitter (protect 800).
- 1 x Wall Mount.
- 1 x Belt Clip.
- 1 x Set of Circuit Board Mounting Pads.
- 1 x Lanyard.
- 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- Wireless Range: 800 metre (line of sight).
- Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 – 18 months (most applications).
- Size without Brackets: 87 x 37 x 30 mm.
- Size with Wall Bracket: 90 x 60 x 30 mm.
- Size with Belt Clip: 87 x 37 x 35 mm.
- Colour: White.
- Activation Methods:
- Push Button: Yes (front mounted).
- Wired Input: Yes (N/O or N/C Momentary Volt Free, when used as a circuit board).
- IP: Yes (56).
- Mounting Methods:
- Belt & Pocket.
- Circuit Board.