Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Manually Operated Swing Gate
£1,326.00 – £2,190.00
- The AUTOPA Swing Gate is a manually operated gate designed for securing commercial and industrial site entrances where only occasional access control is required.
- Robust and reliable, several safety features are incorporated into the design of the Swing Gate as standard, including a self-latching catch post, short leading edge beam and low bottom edge. All these combined reduce the chances of the gate swinging open unexpectedly while also decreasing the risk of injury should it do so. The gate can be locked in both the closed and open positions (a second catch post is required) using a padlock (available separately).
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the gate is colour coated red as standard (other colours are available upon request; please state BS/RAL numbers at time of order) and is available ragged or flanged.
- Galvanised mild steel construction, painted red as standard.
- Lockable in the open and closed positions (two catch posts required).
- Single gate up to 7m.
- Adjustable hinges and catch post.
- Locked in place with users own padlock.
- Main body: 120mm x 120mm square tube.
- Main gate arm: 60mm x 60mm square tube.
- Catch post body: 90mm x 50mm tube.
- Boom lengths 3000mm – 7000mm.
- Ragged gate 600mm below ground.
- Ragged catch post 400mm below ground.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Full site survey and installation service available.