Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Manually Operated Swing Gate with Catch Post
£1,642.66 – £2,264.42
- The Swing Gate is a manually operated gate designed for securing commercial and industrial site entrances where only occasional access control is required.
- Robust and reliable, with several safety features incorporated into the design as standard, including a self-latching catch post, short leading edge beam and low bottom edge.
- These combined reduce the chances of the gate swinging open unexpectedly while also decreasing the risk of injury should it do so. The gate can be locked in both the open and closed positions with a second catch post and padlock (available separately).
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the gate is colour coated red as standard (other colours are available upon request; please state BS/RAL numbers at time of order). The Swing Gate is available ragged or flanged.
- Main Body: 120mm x 120mm square tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- Main Gate Arm: 60mm x 60mm square tube
- Concrete in 600mm (below ground)