Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Long Range Remote Control & SOS Button For Protect 800 Outdoor Receiver
Long Range (800 metre) Remote Control & SOS Button for the Protect 800 Outdoor Receiver, allows you to:
- Arm & Disarm either channel on the Outdoor Receiver.
- Trigger a optional SOS button which would activate the connected accessories (regardless of if the receiver is disarmed) which could be a Siren, Buzzer, Floodlight or any 12v DC device. This device would latch on until the OFF Button is pressed on any Remote Control paired to the Receiver.
- These Remote Controls have an intelligent Feedback LED Indicator which confirms that the signal you have sent to the Outdoor Receiver is successful.
- Additional Remote Controls can be added (there is no limit).
- The operating distance between the Remote Control & Outdoor Receiver is 800 metres (line of sight) which relates to around 400 – 600 metres in most applications. This allows you to Disarm the Receiver before passing through a Protect 800 Detector, or Arming the Receiver after leaving the premises.
- Powered by two standard AAA Batteries (supplied).
- 1 x Remote Control (P800-WSK/1).
- 1 x Wall Bracket.
- 1 x Manual.
- 2 x AAA Batteries.
- Channel 1 Arm, Disarm & SOS.
- Channel 2 Arm, Disarm & SOS.
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (supplied).
- Size: 85 x 40 x 25 mm.
- Transmission Range: 800 metres (line of sight).
- Multiple Remote Control Operation: Yes (no limit).
- Feedback Indicator: Yes (it confirms a successful operation).
- Frequency: 869.400 – 869.650 MHz.
- Wall Bracket: Yes (supplied).