Long Range (800 Metre) Wireless Disabled Toilet Alarm
- Long Range Wireless (800 metre) Disabled Toilet Alarm, comprising of a Wireless Pull Cord Switch & Wireless Latching Siren & Flashing Strobe LED Assembly from the Protect 800 family.
How it Works:
- If the Pull Cord Switch is activated, a long range Wireless Signal will be transmitted to the Siren Assembly, this will activate the built in Siren & Flashing LED, which will remain Latched ON until the reset button is pressed (which is located on the bottom of the box).
- You can add up to 15 additional Wireless Pull Switches (or other transmitters) to this system together with unlimited Siren assemblies.
- This is ideal for when the traditional shorter range kits do not have the Wireless range to be able to fit the Siren into the desired locations.
- The Wireless operating range between the Pull Cord Switch & Siren Assembly is an impressive 800 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 400 – 500 metres in most applications.
The Wireless Siren assembly is powered by a 3 or 2-pin plug in transformer and has:
- A built in Siren with volume control (up to 106 Decibels) and a choice of 32 different tones allowing you to select the one most suitable for your environment.
- A Blue Flashing LED (when activated).
- The assembly is fully weatherproof should you wish to install it outside.
Pull Switch Assembly:
- The Wireless Pull Switch is powered by a built in CR123A Battery (making it very easy to locate) which will operate for between 12 – 18 months in most applications.
- It is supplied to be ceiling mounted and comes with 2 metres of cord which can easily be shortened to suit the application.
- The maximum number of Pull Cords or other Protect 800 Transmitters that can be used is 16.
- The Siren assembly is simply fitted to the wall using 4 x screws through the side mounted lugs and is then connected to the power supply using the transformer supplied into a suitable socket.
- The Pull Switch is fitted Firmly onto the Ceiling using suitable fixings (not supplied as surfaces will vary).
- A Disabled Toilet Alarm with Long Range Wireless Operation for specific applications.
- If you need further advice, please ASK !!
- 1 x Protect 800 Pull Switch Assembly (009-4220).
- 1 x Protect 800 Siren Assembly with Latching Relay & Reset Button (009-4030).
- 1 x Plug in Power Supply (3 or 2-pin available).
- Wireless Operating Range: 800 metres (line of sight).
- Power Supply: 3-pin UK & 2-pin European Transformer Supplied.
- Battery Backup: Yes 4 x AAA Batteries (not supplied).
- Maximum Number of Detectors Can Be Used: 16.
- Multiple Receivers can be used: Yes (no limit).
- Mounting Method: Wall or Desk Mounted.
- Colour: White.
- Weatherproof: Yes (IP65).
- Flashing LED: Yes (when triggered).
- LED Colour: Blue.
- Siren Tones: 32 (selectable).
- Siren & Strobe Duration: Latched.
- Siren Reset Method: Push Button (located on the bottom of the box).
- Volume Control: Yes (106 Decibel to zero).
- Frequency: 869.400 – 869.650.
- Label: V Range.
- Material: Plastic.
- Weatherproof: IP65.
- External Size: 225 (W) x 185 (H) x 70 (D) mm.
- Internal Size: 185 (W) x 185 (H) x 65 (D) mm.
Pull Switch Assembly:
- Wireless Range: 800 metre (line of sight).
- Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 – 18 months (most applications).
- Size: 65 x 33 x 15 mm.
- Activation Method: Pull Switch.
- Size of Assembly Base: 88 (L) x 88 (W) x 100 (D).
- Switch: Momentary.
- Cord Length: 2 metres (can be shortened).