Heavy Duty Small Cable Protector Ramp – 1.2m Long
These Cable protector ramps are used to cover and protect cables and wires from damage due to vehicular or pedestrian traffic. These ramps are especially useful in event venues, construction sites, and other areas where temporary cables need to be laid out.
- Overall size: 1200L x 210W x 65H mm
- Weight: 12.8kg
- 3 channels – 1 x 45mm diameter and 2 x 20mm diameter
- To avoid damage to these cable protectors please do NOT exceed the recommended maximum speed of 5mph
- These ramps are 1.2 meters long, which means they are suitable for protecting cables and wires across relatively small distances.
- These Cable protection ramps are made of recycled rubber and moulded into a bridge design.
- These ramps are designed for easy installation and removal.
- Cable protection ramps enhance safety by preventing accidents caused by tripping over exposed cables.
- They also protect the cables from damage, ensuring uninterrupted electrical supply and communication.