Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Galvanised Hooped Perimeter Barrier 60mm Dia.
£140.14 – £225.68
- Perimeter Barriers are designed to help secure site perimeters and provide a permanent obstacle to vehicle access, to mark boundaries, define trolley parks and protect vulnerable door entrances and exits.
- Suited to sites where aesthetics and security are equally important, perimeter barriers are commonly found outside car showrooms acting as protection for the cars on the forecourt without impeding a customer’s view of the vehicles.
- Available in a variety of heights and widths, available as concrete in, bolt down or removable for occasional access.
- Available as galvanised as standard. Stainless steel, galvanised and colour coated available extra.
- 3mm wall thickness
- 6 bolts required per barrier
- Concrete in 300mm (below ground)
- Round flange plate – 133mm x 5mm
- Colour coated options available extra