Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Concrete In One Way Flow Plate
- This One Way Flow Plate controls traffic flow to one direction only and is designed to work in groups to provide full road width coverage. As a vehicle passes over the plate, the flap is pushed down, allowing the vehicle to pass, the rubber buffer on the reverse of the flap ensures noise is kept to a minimum. Once the vehicle has passed the flap returns to its upright position.
- Manufactured from heavy duty steel which is then galvanised to ensure longevity and coated yellow to maximise visibility.
- This One Way Flow Plate is not recommended for HGV use.
- Can be used in conjunction with AUTOPA Speed Ramp to achieve the required 5mph drive over speed. Good street illumination should be used to ensure adequate visibility.
- 200mm x 300mm x 290mm (width x length x height)
- Concrete in 200mm (below ground)
- Recommended minimum vehicle clearance – 150mm
- Galvanised Steel Plate