Battery Powered Hoarding Light
These lights are commonly used in areas where it may be difficult or impossible to connect to the grid, such as in remote locations or during outdoor events.
Our hard-wearing Battery Powered Hoarding Light is attached to Heras Fencing, Hoarding Panels and Scaffold Towers and are typically used as hazard lights.
Battery-powered hoarding lights typically feature LED bulbs, which are highly efficient and consume relatively little power compared to other types of lighting.
- Two different versions of this light are available: Red LEDs with a Red Lens or White LEDs with Clear Lens.
- The unit has a user selectable switch for: ‘Off’, ‘Continuous’ or ‘Flashing’ modes.
- Batteries are included with all lights.
- Fitted with a daylight sensor, which will turn on in low light conditions and preserve energy.
- Length: 280mm (Hoarding), 300mm (Fence & Scaffold)
- Width: 102mm (Hoarding), 105mm (Fence & Scaffold)
- Depth: 83mm (Hoarding), 110mm (Fence & Scaffold)
- Power Supply: 4 x D Type Industrial standard batteries (included).
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
- Voltage: 6V
- Material: Aluminium Trim / Mild Steel
Light Intensity: 1.00 Lux (Red) 8.86 Lux (White)
Battery Life (With Daylight Sensor Enabled): 12 Weeks (Minimum)
- Battery Life (With Daylight Sensor Enabled): 12 Weeks (Minimum)
- Back Plate Hole: 2 x 8mm Diameter holes
- Weight: 1.5kg