Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Assistance Wireless Protect-800 Button Assembly
- Weatherproof Battery Wireless Assistance Button assembly supplied with a built in 800 metre Protect-800 Wireless Transmitter for use with our Protect-800 Bells & Alarms.
- The Transmission range between the Wireless Button & Receivers is 800 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 400 – 600 metres in most applications.
- It is powered by a 3v CR123A Battery (supplied) making it Easy & Quick to Fit.
- The large Red Button (60 mm diameter) is a momentary return type Push Button, and is rated at IP67.
- This Wireless Push Button assembly can be used with all of our Protect 800 Wireless Receivers.
- Please Contact Us to discuss what type of Wireless Transmitters could be used with this Panic Button.
- 1 x Mushroom Momentary Return Push Button.
- 1 x N/O or N/C Relay Contact.
- 1 x Plastic Enclosure with Easy Mounting Brackets.
- 1 x Assistance Label.
- 1 x 800 metre V Range Wireless Transmitter (protect 800).
- 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- Colour: Red.
- Type: Return Momentary N/O & N/C Relay.
- Diameter:60 mm.
- IP Rating: IP67.
- Temperature Range: -40 – +70 Degrees C.
Plastic Mounting Enclosure:
- Colour: Grey with Blue & Yellow Label.
- Label: SOS.
- IP Rating: IP65.
- Size: 153 (H) x 90 (W) x 90 (D) mm (including Push Button).
- Mounting Holes: 4 (6 mm Diameter).
- Wireless Range: 800 metre (line of sight).
- Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium CR123A Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 – 18 months (most applications).
- Size: 65 x 33 x 15 mm.
- Activation Methods:Wired Input: Yes (N/O Momentary Volt Free, when used as a circuit board)