Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
48mm Diameter Door Guard Thin
£178.36 – £276.64
- Door Stops are designed to protect walls from being damaged by swinging doors.
- An integrated rubber stopper acts as a shock absorber, preventing the door from hitting the steel frame. Ideal for commercial and industrial sites, they are suitable for internal and external use and can be installed either individually or in pairs.
- Extremely durable, AUTOPA’s Door Stops are manufactured from galvanised mild steel and available with flange plates for bolting down or extended legs for casting into concrete.
- Colour coated finishes are also available (please state BS/RAL number at time of order).
- Central rubber stopper.
- Main construction of mild steel tube.
- Rubber stopper prevents damage to doors.
- Available ragged for casting or flanged for bolting down.
- 1100mm above ground
- 350mm wide
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness (galvanised)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless)
- 300mm below ground (ragged only)
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated and stainless steel options available.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL or BS numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Rubber stopper is centrally aligned on door stop.
Please Note: 03 Working Weeks Lead Time