2G Battery GSM UltraPIR Alarm
2G Battery Powered GSM UltraPIR Alarm, contacts key-holders by Telephone (with your own pre-recorded message) & Text Message when activated.
Can be used in Silent Mode or with the built in Siren turned ON, together with the option of adding additional Sensors & Sirens !!
Please Note: This is the 2G Model, it will only operate on 2G Networks, we recommend choosing the 3G model if you need longevity from the product due to constantly changing networks.
As the Alarm is powered by standard 3 x standard AA batteries, it allows it to be in used many different applications, a few of many examples listed below:
- Sheds, Garages & Workshops.
- Home Offices.
- Caravans, Static Homes & Motor Homes.
- Boats (not recommended for use at Sea).
- Stables & Tack Rooms.
- New Build, Homes being Renovated & Vacant Homes.
- Holiday Homes.
- Remote Buildings.
- Beech Hits.
- 1 x 2G UltraPIR GSM Alarm (this will only work on 2G Networks).
- 1 x Mounting Bracket.
- 1 x Remote Control.
- 3 x AA Alkaline Batteries.
- 1 x Manual.
- Power Supply: 3 x AA Batteries (supplied).
- 2G Compatible ONLY (we recommend our 3G model for longevity).
- Battery Life:
- 7 months (being armed & disarmed once per day).
- 2- 3 months (being armed & disarmed once per day & one activation per day, variations caused by how many telephone & sms calls are made during activation).
- Low Battery Warning: Yes (SMS at 3.8 – 4.0 volts stating Low Battery & Red Light on PIR).
- Size: 110 (H) x 70 (W) x 40 (D) mm (depth including mounting bracket 65 mm).
- Detection Range: 10 metres.
- Detection Angle: 120 Degrees Horizontal – 90 Degrees Vertical.
- Arming Method: Remote Control.
- Maximum Number of Remote Controls: 9.
- Remote Control Operation Distance: 100 metres.
- Remote Operation: Yes.
- Built in Siren: 130 Decibel.
- Duration of Siren: 60 seconds.
- Ability of Operating PIR Silently: Yes.
- Ability to add additional Sirens: Yes (battery powered internal & external sirens).
- Frequency to Wireless Sirens 868 Mhz.
- GSM Frequency: 2G.
- Operating Temperature: 0 Degrees to +40 Degrees.
- Turning Text ON & OFF #9#.
- Turning Telephone ON & OFF *9*.
The Alarm is very easy to program (probably one of the easiest GSM Alarms on the market) and easy to Arm & Disarm using a Remote Control from up to 40 – 50 metres away.
The Wireless range to all accessories is an impressive of 100 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 40 – 50 metres in most applications !!
The UltraPIR has a built in 130 Decibel Siren (which can be silenced) together with the option of adding many additional Wireless Detectors & Sirens (no limit).
The Alarm communicates via the 2G mobile phone networks (sim card required), and uses a standard size (not micro) SIM Card (PAYG or Contract). It will contact up to three key-holders by Telephone (with your own pre-recorded message) & Text Message when activated.
We do offer two Roaming SIM Cards from a third party supplier (at cost) designed for use in Alarms & Tracker Systems, these are low level contract sim cards (working on a direct debit) operating over all the major UK Networks ensuring your Alarm has the best signal available in all locations.
You can also purchase the product with no sim card and simply use your preferred supplier (many options are available).
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the PIR and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will turn the siren off, prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the PIR fully armed (ready for further activations).
There is a built in 130 Decibel Siren on the Alarm, this can be silenced for customers wanting a silent alarm. If silenced the Alarm will still activate any other PIR’s or Sirens which have been learned into the same wireless network, this gives you the benefit of activating as many Sirens as you wish without drawing attention to the UltraPIR.
The Sirens are designed to activate 30 seconds after the PIR has triggered, this creates a double effect for the Intruder.
You can pair other Detectors & Sirens into the same wireless network making it a very versatile Alarm System, these can be in the same or totally separate building within 40 – 50 metres of each other. The options include:
- Battery Powered Wireless Internal Siren.
- Solar or Battery Powered External Wireless Siren.
- Battery Powered BT PIR Alarms (with built in 130 decibel sirens).
- Wireless Magnetic Door Contacts (two types).
- Vibration Sensor & Door/Window Sensor.
- Additional Battery UltraPIR Alarms (without inserting a SIM Card).
- Additional Mains Powered UltraPIR Alarms (without inserting a SIM Card).
The Alarm is powered by 3 x AA Batteries (duracell supplied) and typical battery life would be:
- Being Armed & Disarmed Once Per Day: 7 months.
- Being Armed & Disarmed Once Per Day together with One Activation Per Day: 2 – 3 months.
You can choose to fit Lithium AA Batteries which will outlast a Duracell Alkaline Batteries by about 4 – 6 times. together with performing far better in temperatures below freezing.
You can also add an additional plug in power transformer for locations that have access to power at times, the batteries can still be added which will operate the device when power is lost.