Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
1000mm Ornamental Bollard GFC 2000s
- Functional yet striking, the GFC 2000s bollard is manufactured from mild steel and galvanised for longevity. A spherical, impact resistant, malleable cast iron cap is welded on to the bollard complete the design. This bollard is ideal for providing an aesthetic solution to unauthorised parking and access.
- The GFC 2000s is available in a galvanised and galvanised and coated finish. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
- Main construction of galvanised mild steel tube.
- Spherical cap of high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron, welded on to steel tube.
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- 1000mm above ground
- 400mm below ground
- 76mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- Also available flanged for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Removable versions also available (lockable by padlock).
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra.
- Ragged versions can be reinforced with internal steel core, concrete or both.