Wireless Vehicle Probe & Transmitter For Protect 800 Driveway Alarm
- Protect 800 additional Wireless Vehicle Detecting Probe & Transmitter (detects moving steel only making it ideal for applications with animals present), for use with either of the Protect 800 Receiver options.
How it Works:
- If the hidden Probe Detects moving Steel, a Wireless Signal will be transmitted up to 800 metres away (line of sight which equates to around 400 – 600 metres in most applications) to either of the Receiver options (or both).
- The Receivers will Chime and operate any other devices that have been connected to it.
Wireless Transmitter & Probe:
- The Wireless Transmitter is powered by 3 x CR123A batteries and is fully weatherproof, the Vehicle Detecting Probe is supplied with 14 metres of Cable going back to the Transmitter Box, this allows you to install the Transmitter Box in a covert location and a location suitable for Wireless Transmission.
- The probe is designed to be buried just under the surface/grass parallel to the driveway, and will only pick up moving steel, so it is perfect for locations with large animals roaming around. It can even be placed next to a locked steel gate, and would only detect the gate if it moves.
- It is recommended that the Cable is fitted inside some protective sleeving prevent small ground animals damaging it.
- There is sensitivity adjustment on the Transmitter Board allowing you to fine tune your Alarm.
Our best selling Wireless Driveway Alarm can be used with up to 16 x Detectors ranging from:
- Additional Vehicle Detectors
- Universal MT Transmitters
- PIR inside a Wooden Bird box
- Wireless Gate Contact Kit
- Wireless SOS Button
- Universal Transmitter Board & Box
- Wireless Pull Cord
- You can add additional Receivers to the system (there is no limit) together with being able to add external Receivers which can operate 12v Flood Lights, Sirens, Bells etc.
- The Receiver has a 12v Output which can be used to operate Wireless & Wired Sirens, Flashing LED’s & Buzzers for customers wanting a Loud Internal or External Warning.
- The Receiver also has a N/O & N/C Momentary Output which can be used to Trigger GSM Auto-Diallers.
- Please Contact Us for any Advice !!
- 1 x Probe & 14 metre of Cable.
- 1 x Transmitter & Control Box.
- 1 x Manual.
- 3 x CR123 Lithium Batteries.
- 1 x Small Flat Head Screwdriver.
- Transmitter Box Size: 155 x 100 x 65 mm.
- Weatherproof: Yes.
- Colour: Black.
- Power Supply: 3 x CR123 Lithium Batteries.
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Yes.
- Reset Settings: Yes (3 – 5 – 9 seconds).
- ON/OFF Switch: Yes.
- Probe Length: 315 (L) x 35 (D) mm.
- Cable Length: 14 metres.
- Cable Type: 2-core.
- Transmission Range: 800 metres (line of sight).