Wireless Non GSM PIR Scaffold Light For GSM Model
- A battery powered PIR Alarm hidden inside a Scaffold Light, the PIR has a built in Siren and can connect to a GSM Model with a wireless connection.
This allows you to protect more Scaffold whilst using just one GSM PIR Alarm, it can be used with:
- 3G Model
- 2G Model
- 2G Kit
- 3G Kit
- You can also use the Solar Powered Siren with this PIR.
- The PIR is armed using Remote Controls from over 50 metres away, additional Remote Controls available.
- You can use multiple PIR’s within a single Wireless Network !!
- 1 x BT PIR Alarm & Remote Control.
- 3 x Lithium AA Batteries.
- 1 x Scaffold Light & Mounting Bracket.
- 1 x Set of Internal Packaging.
- Alarm Detection Type: PIR (passive infrared detector).
- Arming & Disarming Method: Remote Control.
- Working Distance between PIR & Remote Control: 50 metres (line of sight).
- Transmission Distance to additional Wireless Sirens: 50 metres (line of sight).
- Built in Siren: Yes (130 decibels).
- Exit Delay: Yes (30 seconds).
- Entry Delay: Yes (5 seconds).
- Siren Duration: 60 seconds (remains fully armed, until disarmed by remote control).
- Detection Range: 8 metres.
- Detection Horizontal Coverage: 120 Degrees.
- Detection Vertical Detection: 90 Degrees.
- PIR Power Supply: 3 x AA Batteries (supplied).
- Remote Control Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium Coin Battery.
- Size of PIR: 68 (W) x 108 (H) x 36 (D) mm.
- Size of Remote Control: 75 (H) x 45 (W) x 12 (D) mm.
- PIR Battery Life: 12 – 18 months (normal use).
- Warranty: 1 Year.
Remote Control Specification:
- Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium Coin Battery.
- Working Range: 50 metres (line of sight).
- Operation Option: Arm or Disarm.
- Size: 75 (H) x 45 (W) x 12 (D) mm.
- Battery Life: 1- 2 Years (normal use).
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Power Supply: N/A.
- Battery Type: None.
- Light Options: Not Operational.
- Built in Light Sensor: Not Operation.
- Colour: Yellow.
- Weight: 420 grams.
- Mounting Method: Rear Bracket.
- Mounting Bracket Size: 55 (W) x 35 – 80 (D) mm.