Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
UPS Power Supply (In-Line)
- A large capacity UPS designed to give Security Systems a lengthy battery back up during times of a power failure, simply plugs in-between the plug in mains supply & security item.
- Dakota Driveway Alarm Receiver
- Solar Powered Perimeter Beam Receiver
- GSM Alarm Systems
- Wireless CCTV (monitor or camera.
- The systems comprises of a built in battery and charging system, which is left plugged into both the mains power supply and into a Receiver, the power supply maintains the batteries, the batteries maintain the Receiver or other device.
- In the event of a mains power failure the built in batteries will operate the Security System for up to 8 hours (depending on which systems being used).
- 1 x UPS
- 1 x 3-Pin Charger
- Input: 12v DC (via a standard plug in 3-pin transformer).
- Output: 12v DC
- Battery Capacity: 1000 m/A.
- Overcharge protection: Yes.
- Over discharge protection: Yes.
- Short circuit protection: Yes.
- Capacity: 57 Wh.POPO