No Power Required 3G GSM Perimeter Alarm
£514.06 – £533.16
- A unique Battery powered UltraDIAL 3G GSM Battery Alarm supplied with a pair of Solar Powered Perimeter Laser Beams, the Beams can be mounted up to 100 metres apart, and the UltraDIAL Auto-Dialler is connected to one of the Beams by cable (normally hidden and locked away out of sight).
No Power on site Required !!
- The Alarm is Armed & Disarmed using Remote Control from up to 100 metres away, and will silently call up to three key-holders if triggered.
Additional Wireless Solar Sirens can be added should you want to make some sound, these can be mounted up to 100 metres away from the Beams if required, this still leaves the GSM Dialler silently calling key-holders, the options include:
- Large Solar Siren & Strobe Light
- Solar Siren & LED
How it works:
- The Laser Beams are powered by built in lithium batteries which are charged and maintained by the built in Solar Panels, they need to be mounted (lined up to each other) up to 100 metres away (can be less) using the brackets supplied. The Beams have a pair of invisible infrared Beams (60 mm apart) both need to be breached at the same time (this avoids false alarms from small animals). One of the Beams is supplied with a twin core cable which is connected into the Battery powered UltraDIAL 3G GSM Auto-Dialler.
- The weatherproof (IP66) 3G GSM UltraDIAL is powered by 3 x lithium AA Batteries and is Armed or Disarmed using the Remote Control supplied (further remote controls can be purchased) from up to 100 metres away. When triggered the Alarm will contact up to three key-holders by Telephone (with your personal pre-recorded message) and SMS. You can select to turn the calls or text message off during programming. If you have also added one or more Solar Sirens, these can be making all the sound in a nearby location taking all attention away from the Alarm.
- We recommend the UltraDIAL is hidden away and secured as best as possible, it doesn’t have to be in the open air for the Remote Controls.
This unique Perimeter Alarm allows you to protect up to 100 metres in even the most remote locations provided you do have a mobile signal on site, ideal for:
- Vacant Buildings.
- The list is endless.
Full UltraDIAL information:
- The UltraDIAL is a weatherproof (IP66 – Refer to manual for correct installation) battery powered 3G GSM Alarm & Auto-Dialler which can be used with a selection of Wired & Wireless accessories, it will contact up to 3 x key-holders via Telephone & SMS when triggered.
- The secret of using the Covert UltraDIAL is to hide (or lock) it away in a location where an Intruder wouldn’t even know it is there, it will silently go through it’s dialling process to contact key-holders whilst other devices (if chosen) can make all the sound.
- Supplied with 1 x Remote Control, additional ones can be added.
- The Alarm will contact between 1 & 3 key-holders (depending on how you have chosen to program the alarm) by Telephone & SMS (either can be turned off whilst programming the alarm) when activated.
- It will normally take take between 30 – 60 seconds to call the first key-holder when powered by battery, and quicker when powered by a plug in transformer or usb cable (this can vary depending on the mobile phone networks at the time).
- You can record a 30 second message into the Alarm, which will be replayed to the key-holders when the Alarm calls them.
- The Alarm is powered by 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied) which will last around 6 months in most applications, it can also be powered by a 5v Plug in Transformer or USB Cable where a power supply is available. If the power supply is used, the batteries can be kept in the Alarm as a backup although they will not be charged by the device.
Arming & Disarming:
- The Alarm is Armed & Disarmed by using the Remote Control from up to 100 metres away, up to 9 Remote Controls can be used with each Alarm.
- If the Alarm is powered by the external 5v power source, then it is possible to Arm & Disarm the Alarm via SMS (text message).There is a 30 second Exit Delay built into the Alarm for easy use.
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the UltraDial and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the Alarm fully armed (ready for further activations).
Wireless Alarm Detectors:
As the UltraDIAL is designed as a Covert Alarm, and recommended to be hidden safely away, it requires Wireless or Wired Alarm Detectors, the additional Wireless Detectors that can be used from up to 100 metres away from the Host and include:
- Battery PIR’s with Built in Sirens
- Battery PIR’s with a Hood & Siren
- Battery UltraPIR’s, can be used without the SIM Card but in Silent Mode
- Battery UltraPIR’s with a Hood used without the SIM Card in Silent Mode
- Battery Wireless Door Contact
- This would possible allow you to protect a building near to the Entrance & Beams.
Wired Alarm Detectors:
- The UltraDIAL has one momentary volt free Input, 1 x N/O or N/C, these can be used with many types of devices, examples listed below:
Normally Open going Closed:
- Water & Flood Sensors.
- Alarm Panel.
- Perimeter Beam.
- Pressure Mat.
Normally Closed going Open:
- Door Contact.
- Gate Contact.
- Alarm Panel.
- Pressure Mat.
- The Alarm can be paired to various devices which have built in Sirens, these will make the sound whilst the Covert UltraDIAL silently calls the key-holders without an Intruder knowing:
These Sirens & devices include:
- Large Solar Siren
- Indoor Battery Siren
- Outdoor Solar or Battery Siren & Strobe
- Standard PIR
- Standard PIR with Hood
- It is very easy to program, probably the easiest GSM Alarm to program on the market today by using the small built in keypad, following some very simple instructions.
- The UltraDIAL is fully weatherproof and rated at IP66 (Refer to manual for correct installation), so can be used in most locations, it is not however designed to be submerged.
- The Alarm will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) if the batteries are getting low.
- The Alarm can be programmed to send you a status report once a week at 9am, this function can is optional and doesn’t have to be used.
Mains Power Failure:
- When the Alarm is being powered by an external 5v power supply, it will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) in the event of a Power Cut together with another when the power comes back on (provided you also have batteries fitted).
- The lid is fitted with 4 x security screws and a tool is supplied as standard.
- Due to the fact that we believe this Alarm should be used as a Covert Alarm and hidden safely away from sight and reach whenever possible, we have kept the branding low key.
The UltraDIAL can be used in many other applications including:
- Sheds, Garages & Workshops.
- Remote Farm Buildings.
- New Builds & Vacant Homes.
- Perimeter Alarm.
- Rental Homes.
- Small Offices.
- Temporary Installations.
- Quick & Urgent Installations.
- Caravans & Boats.
- Boats (Intruder or Flood).
- GSM Host Auto-Dialler for existing Alarm Panels (intruder, flood, panic or fire).
- Remote Pump Houses.
Full Beam Information:
- The ‘R’ Beam is supplied with a N/O Output Cable which is connected into the 3G GSM UltraDIAL, the second Beam has no cable connection.
- The Beams also have the built in Wireless Transmitter which will trigger the Wireless Siren (004-2810) but can also be used with an indoor Receiver from up to 900 metres away (line of sight), ideal for customers wanting to possibly move the Beams between different locations and applications.
- The Dual Detection Technology works by having a pair of Detectors (set 60 mm apart from each other) on each Beam, both Detectors have to be breached simultaneously to create an activation, allowing small animals, insects, leaves & debris to safely pass by.
- The Beams are supplied as a pair together with mounting brackets, they need to be installed in such a way that they are facing each other up to a maximum of 100 metres apart.
- They are easy to line up using the built in screen together with the option of having a low audible beep a few seconds after being breached (which some customers like to keep turned on), while some customers use this feature during the initial set up mode.
- The Beams are powered by built in lithium batteries which are charged and maintained by the built in Solar Panels, the Solar Panels require daylight to function, suitable for most outdoor applications.
- There is an optional rear mounted charging point for customers who may have to fit one or both beams in the shade, these could then have a maintenance charge a few times a year using a plug in transformer or battery pack.
- The Alarm communicates via the mobile phone networks (sim card required), and uses a standard size (not micro) SIM Card (PAYG or Contract). It will contact up to three key-holders by Telephone (with your own pre-recorded message) & Text Message when activated.
- We do offer two Roaming SIM Cards from a third party supplier (at cost) designed for use in Alarms & Tracker Systems, these are low level contract sim cards (working on a direct debit) operating over all the major UK Networks ensuring your Alarm has the best signal available in all locations.
- These can be selected within the drop down options near the Add to Card Button.
- You can also purchase the product with no sim card and simply use your preferred supplier (many options are available).
- A unique Perimeter Alarm, Please Contact Us for Advice !!
- 1 x set of 1B Beams (with cable connection).
- 1 x set of Beam mounting Brackets.
- 1 x UltraDIAL 3G GSM Alarm.
- 1 x Remote Control.
- 3 x Lithium AA Batteries.
- 1 x Manual.
- 1 x Tool.
- Battery Power: 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied).
- Battery Life: 6 months in most applications).
- Main Power: Yes (optional 5v DC plug in transformer).
- Programming Method: Easy Built in Keypad.
- Wireless Transmission Range: 100 metres.
- Size: 160 (L) x 82 (W) x 42 (D) mm.
- Colour: Black.
- Wired Inputs: Yes (1 x Volt Free N/O or N/C).
- Cable Entry: 2 x Glands.
- Wireless Inputs: Yes (Wireless PIR’s & Door Contacts).
- Wireless Outputs: Yes (Internal & External Sirens, PIR’s).
- GSM: Yes (3G).
- SIM Card Required: Yes (standard size).
- Calls Key-holders: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Sends Key-holders SMS: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Built in Siren: No (designed as a covert alarm).
- Mounting Method: 2 x Screw Holes in Flange.
- Weatherproof: Yes (IP66 – Refer to manual for correct installation).
- Arming & Disarming Method: Remote Control, Keypad, Receiving A Call.
- Remote Operation on Battery: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed).
- Remote Operation on Mains: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed, SMS to Arm, SMS to Disarm).
- Power Failure Notification: Yes (when used with a plug in transformer).
- Weekly Status Report: Yes (can be turned off).
- Low Battery Notification: Yes (to primary key-holder).
- Recording Message: Yes (this will be replayed to the key-holders when the alarm calls them).
- Beam Size: 340 (H) x 123 (W) x 45 (D) mm.
- Output Type: Momentary N/O or N/C.
- Cable Length: 800 mm (2-core).
- Power Supply: Re-chargeable AA Batteries.
- Charging Method: Built in Solar Panels.
- Mounting Methods: Wall or Pole.
- Detection Range: 100 metres.
- Wireless Transmission Range: 900 metres (line of sight).
- Frequency: 433 Mhz.
- IP Rating: (IP66)
- Distance Between Detection Beams: 60mm.
- Number of Beams: 1 set.
- Charging Port: 9 – 12v DC (500 m/A to 1 amp).