Covert Battery Silent 3G GSM UltraDIAL Door Alarm
£213.00 – £232.10
- UltraDIAL battery powered Covert 3G GSM Wireless Door & Window Alarm, this kit will silently call up to 3 x key-holders by Phone & SMS when triggered, supplied with 1 x Remote Control & 1 x Wireless Magnetic Contact.
How it Works:
- This kit comprises of a battery powered 3G GSM UltraDIAL Covert Alarm Dialler & 1 x battery powered Wireless Magnetic Contact. The UltraDIAL & Contact are connected to each other within a unique Wireless Network and both are Armed & Disarmed at the same time using either Remote Control.
- The Magnetic Contact is fitted onto a Door or Window together with the Magnet being fitted onto the frame in such as position that both parts are nearly touching when the Door or Window is closed.
- If the Door or Window is opened when the Alarm is Armed, it will silently trigger the UltraDIAL Alarm which will be secretly contacting up to three key-holders by Telephone & SMS. Additional Door Contacts can be added (no limit).
- The secret of using this Alarm is to hide (or lock) away the UltraDIAL in a location where an Intruder wouldn’t even know it is there, this is very easy due to the fact it is battery powered and wireless.
This simple Alarm is ideal for so many applications, examples are:
- Workshop, Shed & Garage (UltraDIAL hidden away out of reach).
- Caravan (UltraDIAL hidden in a cupboard, outdoor storage hatch, under a bed).
- Boat (UltraDIAL hidden inside the cabin, cupboard, engine hatch).
- Fuel Tank Hinged Door (UltraDIAL hidden away or located well away from the Fuel Tank).
- New Builds or Renovations (UltraDIAL hidden into a loft space, locked cupboard).
- Rental or Temporary Homes (UltraDIAL hidden out of sight and reach).
- The list is endless !!
Additional Silent Detectors:
If you want to expand the Alarm, but want to keep it Silent, you can add the additional Detectors to it as shown below:
- Wireless Door Contacts
- UltraPIR set to Silent and not using the SIM Card function
- UltraPIR with Hood set to Silent and not using the SIM Card function
Additional Wireless PIR’s & Sirens:
If you decide that you want to expand the Alarm to include Sirens, then the following Detectors can be added:
- Indoor Battery Siren
- Outdoor Solar or Battery Siren & Strobe
- Standard PIR
- Standard PIR with Hood
- The wireless operating range of 100 metres (line of sight) between the accessories and the UltraDIAL equates to around 40 – 50 metres in many applications, which allows various buildings to be protected at the same time, many customers will cover two, three or even four buildings with this Alarm.
Arming & Disarming:
- The Alarms are Armed & Disarmed by using the 2 x Remote Controls (supplied) from up to 100 metres away, up to 9 Remote Controls can be used with each Alarm.
- If the UltraDIAL Alarm is powered by the external 5v power source, then it is possible to Arm & Disarm the Alarm via SMS (text message).There is a 30 second Exit Delay built into the Alarm for easy use.
- The Alarm will contact between 1 & 3 key-holders (depending on how you have chosen to program the alarm) by Telephone & SMS (either can be turned off whilst programming the alarm) when activated.
- It will normally take take between 30 – 60 seconds to call the first key-holder when powered by battery, and quicker when powered by a plug in transformer or usb cable (this can vary depending on the mobile phone networks at the time).
- You can record a 30 second message into the Alarm, which will be replayed to the key-holders when the Alarm calls them.
- The UltraDIAL Alarm is powered by 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied) which will last around 6 months in most applications, it can also be powered by a 5v Plug in Transformer or USB Cable where a power supply is available. If the power supply is used, the batteries can be kept in the Alarm as a backup although they will not be charged by the device.
- The BT PIR is powered by 3 x AA Duracell Batteries.
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the UltraDial and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the Alarm fully armed (ready for further activations).
Wireless Door & Window Contact:
- The Magnetic Contact would be fitted onto the Door/Window with the Magnet being fitted onto the frame, when the Door/Window is closed both parts would ideally be within 5 mm of each other (for some installations you may choose to install the two components in the opposite way). When the Door/Window is opened, the Contact will send a Wireless signal up to 100 metres to the UltraDIAL Alarm.
Wired Alarm Detectors:
The UltraDIAL has one momentary volt free Inputs, 1 x N/O or N/C, these can be used with many types of devices, examples listed below:
Normally Open going Closed:
- Water & Flood Sensors.
- Alarm Panel.
- Perimeter Beam.
- Pressure Mat.
- Tilt Switch.
Normally Closed going Open:
- Door Contact.
- Gate Contact.
- Alarm Panel.
- Pressure Mat.
- Tilt Switch.
- The UltraDIAL is very easy to program, probably the easiest GSM Alarm to program on the market today by using the small built in keypad, following some very simple instructions.
- The UltraDIAL is fully weatherproof and rated at IP66, so can be used in most locations, it is not however designed to be submerged.
- The UltraDIAL Alarm will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) if the batteries are getting low.
- The Alarm can be programmed to send you a status report once a week at 9am, this function can is optional and doesn’t have to be used.
Mains Power Failure:
- When the Alarm is being powered by an external 5v power supply, it will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) in the event of a Power Cut together with another when the power comes back on (provided you also have batteries fitted).
- The lid is fitted with 4 x security screws and a tool is supplied as standard.
- Due to the fact that we believe this Alarm should be used as a Covert Alarm and hidden safely away from sight and reach whenever possible, we have kept the branding low key.
- The Alarm communicates via the mobile phone networks (sim card required), and uses a standard size (not micro) SIM Card (PAYG or Contract). It will contact up to three key-holders by Telephone (with your own pre-recorded message) & Text Message when activated.
- We do offer two Roaming SIM Cards from a third party supplier (at cost) designed for use in Alarms & Tracker Systems, these are low level contract sim cards (working on a direct debit) operating over all the major UK Networks ensuring your Alarm has the best signal available in all locations.
- These can be selected within the drop down options near the Add to Card Button.
- You can also purchase the product with no sim card and simply use your preferred supplier (many options are available).
- If you need advice, please Contact Us !!
- 1 x UltraDIAL GSM Alarm.
- 1 x Remote Control.
- 1 x Magnetic Contact Kit.
- 3 x Lithium AA Batteries.
- 1 x Manual.
- 1 x Tool.
- Battery Power: 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied).
- Battery Life: 6 months in most applications).
- Main Power: Yes (optional 5v DC plug in transformer).
- Programming Method: Easy Built in Keypad.
- Wireless Transmission Range: 100 metres.
- Size: 160 (L) x 82 (W) x 42 (D) mm.
- Colour: Black.
- Wired Inputs: Yes (1 x Volt Free N/O or N/C).
- Cable Entry: 2 x Glands.
- Wireless Inputs: Yes (Wireless PIR’s & Door Contacts).
- Wireless Outputs: Yes (Internal & External Sirens, PIR’s).
- GSM: Yes (3G).
- SIM Card Required: Yes (standard size).
- Calls Key-holders: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Sends Key-holders SMS: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Built in Siren: No (designed as a covert alarm).
- Mounting Method: 2 x Screw Holes in Flange.
- Weatherproof: Yes (IP66).
- Arming & Disarming Method: Remote Control, Keypad, Receiving A Call.
- Remote Operation on Battery: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed).
- Remote Operation on Mains: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed, SMS to Arm, SMS to Disarm).
- Power Failure Notification: Yes (when used with a plug in transformer).
- Weekly Status Report: Yes (can be turned off).
- Low Battery Notification: Yes (to primary key-holder).
- Recording Message: Yes (this will be replayed to the key-holders when the alarm calls them).
- Power Supply: CR2 Lithium Battery (included).
- Contact Size: 52 x 32 x 12 mm.
- Magnet Size: 45 x 12 x 14 mm.
- Line of Sight Wireless Operational Range: 100 metres.
- Installation Method: Double Sided Tape (supplied).