Battery GSM UltraDIAL Alarm with 1 x Outdoor BT PIR
£257.39 – £276.48
- The UltraDIAL battery powered IP66 Standalone 3G GSM Alarm supplied with a Wireless Outdoor PIR with built in Siren, it contacts up to 3 x key-holders via Telephone & SMS. Supplied with 2 x Remote Controls, ideal for many applications including Scaffolding.
How it Works:
- This kit comprises of a battery powered 3G GSM UltraDIAL Covert Alarm Dialler & 1 x battery powered Outdoor Wireless PIR which has a built in 130 decibel Siren. The UltraDIAL & PIR are connected to each other within a unique Wireless Network (up to 100 metres) and both are Armed & Disarmed at the same time using either Remote Control.
- If the PIR detects an Intruder, it will silently trigger the UltraDIAL Alarm before activating it’s built Siren, at the same time the UltraDIAL will be secretly contacting key-holders by Telephone & SMS. If additional PIR’s or Sirens are added to the system (no limit), they would all sound at the same time.
- The secret of using this Alarm is to hide (or lock) away the UltraDIAL in a location where an Intruder wouldn’t even know it is there, this is very easy due to the fact it is battery powered and wireless.
This simple Alarm is ideal for so many applications, examples are:
- Scaffolding (simply fit the PIR to Scaffolding using cable ties and hide the UltraDIAL away).
- Workshop, Shed & Garage (UltraDIAL hidden away out of reach).
- Boat (UltraDIAL hidden away with the PIR under a canopy in the cockpit).
- New Builds or Renovations (UltraDIAL hidden away with the PIR fitted into the best location, ideal before the building is weatherproof).
- Show & Exhibition Stands (UltraDIAL hidden out of sight and reach).
- The list is endless !!
Additional Wireless PIR’s & Sirens:
The Alarm can be paired to various devices (no limit) which have built in Sirens, these will make the sound whilst the Covert UltraDIAL silently calls the key-holders without an Intruder knowing, these can be located up to 100 metres (line of sight) away:
These Sirens & devices include:
- Indoor Battery Siren
- Outdoor Solar or Battery Siren & Strobe
- Standard PIR
- Standard PIR with Hood
- If you prefer the Alarm to be Silent, then you can use the UltraPIR Detectors set to silent without needing to use the SIM Card facility.
The battery powered PIR has a Built in 130 Decibel Siren and is supplied with a Rubber Hood, the benefits of the hood are:
- To narrow the detection beam angle (ideal for helping to keep the detection beam away from certain parts of the building or avoiding sudden bright spots caused by rising of falling sun.
- To help the PIR blend into the background when mounted.
- It hides any visual indication of the PIR working whilst dialling out.
- Gives further weather protection to the PIR, never a bad thing for electronics working in damp sheds, garages & boats.
- The Rubber Hood simply slides over the PIR from the top, the front aperture can be made bigger in any direction should you need more protection in a certain direction.
- The PIR has a 30 second Exit Delay & 5 second Entry Delay. Its detection range is 8 metres with a horizontal coverage of 120 degrees and vertical of 90 degrees if the hood fully opened up.
Arming & Disarming:
- The Alarms are Armed & Disarmed by using the 2 x Remote Controls (supplied) from up to 100 metres away, up to 9 Remote Controls can be used with each Alarm.
- If the UltraDIAL Alarm is powered by the external 5v power source, then it is possible to Arm & Disarm the Alarm via SMS (text message).There is a 30 second Exit Delay built into the Alarm for easy use.
- The Alarm will contact between 1 & 3 key-holders (depending on how you have chosen to program the alarm) by Telephone & SMS (either can be turned off whilst programming the alarm) when activated.
- It will normally take take between 30 – 60 seconds to call the first key-holder when powered by battery, and quicker when powered by a plug in transformer or usb cable (this can vary depending on the mobile phone networks at the time).
- You can record a 30 second message into the Alarm, which will be replayed to the key-holders when the Alarm calls them.
- The UltraDIAL Alarm is powered by 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied) which will last around 6 months in most applications, it can also be powered by a 5v Plug in Transformer or USB Cable where a power supply is available. If the power supply is used, the batteries can be kept in the Alarm as a backup although they will not be charged by the device.
- The BT PIR is powered by 3 x AA Duracell Batteries.
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the UltraDial and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the Alarm fully armed (ready for further activations).
Wireless Alarm Detectors:
- Additional Wireless Detectors can be added to this versatile Alarm, they have a wireless operating range of 100 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 40 – 50 metres in most applications. Many customers will protect two, three or even four buildings located next to each other with one system.
- The wireless signal is also repeated by each device, this allows you to fully surround a property (often on scaffolding) using as many detectors as you need (no limit), ensuring even the biggest building can be protected.
The options include:
- Battery PIR’s with Built in Sirens
- Battery PIR’s with a Hood & Siren
- Battery UltraPIR’s, can be used without the SIM Card but in Silent Mode
- Battery UltraPIR’s with a Hood used without the SIM Card in Silent Mode
- Battery Wireless Door Contact
Wired Alarm Detectors:
The UltraDIAL has one momentary volt free Inputs, 1 x N/O or N/C, these can be used with many types of devices, examples listed below:
Normally Open going Closed:
- Water & Flood Sensors.
- Alarm Panel.
- Perimeter Beam.
- Pressure Mat.
- Tilt Switch.
Normally Closed going Open:
- Door Contact.
- Gate Contact.
- Alarm Panel.
- Pressure Mat.
- Tilt Switch.
- The UltraDIAL is very easy to program, probably the easiest GSM Alarm to program on the market today by using the small built in keypad, following some very simple instructions.
- The UltraDIAL is fully weatherproof and rated at IP66, so can be used in most locations, it is not however designed to be submerged.
- The UltraDIAL Alarm will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) if the batteries are getting low.
- The Alarm can be programmed to send you a status report once a week at 9am, this function can is optional and doesn’t have to be used.
Mains Power Failure:
- When the Alarm is being powered by an external 5v power supply, it will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) in the event of a Power Cut together with another when the power comes back on (provided you also have batteries fitted).
- The lid is fitted with 4 x security screws and a tool is supplied as standard.
- Due to the fact that we believe this Alarm should be used as a Covert Alarm and hidden safely away from sight and reach whenever possible, we have kept the branding low key.
- The Alarm communicates via the mobile phone networks (sim card required), and uses a standard size (not micro) SIM Card (PAYG or Contract). It will contact up to three key-holders by Telephone (with your own pre-recorded message) & Text Message when activated.
- We do offer two Roaming SIM Cards from a third party supplier (at cost) designed for use in Alarms & Tracker Systems, these are low level contract sim cards (working on a direct debit) operating over all the major UK Networks ensuring your Alarm has the best signal available in all locations.
- These can be selected within the drop down options near the Add to Card Button.
- You can also purchase the product with no sim card and simply use your preferred supplier (many options are available).
- If you need advice, please Contact Us !!
- 1 x UltraDIAL GSM Alarm.
- 2 x Remote Controls.
- 3 x Lithium AA Batteries.
- 1 x Manual.
- 1 x Tool.
- 1 x PIR, Rubber Hood & Mounting Bracket.
- 3 x AA Batteries.
- Battery Power: 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied).
- Battery Life: 6 months in most applications).
- Main Power: Yes (optional 5v DC plug in transformer).
- Programming Method: Easy Built in Keypad.
- Wireless Transmission Range: 100 metres.
- Size: 160 (L) x 82 (W) x 42 (D) mm.
- Colour: Black.
- Wired Inputs: Yes (1 x Volt Free N/O or N/C).
- Cable Entry: 2 x Glands.
- Wireless Inputs: Yes (Wireless PIR’s & Door Contacts).
- Wireless Outputs: Yes (Internal & External Sirens, PIR’s).
- GSM: Yes (3G).
- SIM Card Required: Yes (standard size).
- Calls Key-holders: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Sends Key-holders SMS: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Built in Siren: No (designed as a covert alarm).
- Mounting Method: 2 x Screw Holes in Flange.
- Weatherproof: Yes (IP66).
- Arming & Disarming Method: Remote Control, Keypad, Receiving A Call.
- Remote Operation on Battery: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed).
- Remote Operation on Mains: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed, SMS to Arm, SMS to Disarm).
- Power Failure Notification: Yes (when used with a plug in transformer).
- Weekly Status Report: Yes (can be turned off).
- Low Battery Notification: Yes (to primary key-holder).
- Recording Message: Yes (this will be replayed to the key-holders when the alarm calls them).
- Alarm Detection Type: PIR (passive infrared detector).
- Hood: Yes (rubber).
- Arming & Disarming Method: Remote Control.
- Working Distance between PIR & Remote Control: 100 metres (line of sight).
- Transmission Distance to additional Wireless Sirens: 100 metres (line of sight).
- Built in Siren: Yes (130 decibels).
- Exit Delay: Yes (30 seconds).
- Entry Delay: Yes (5 seconds).
- Siren Duration: 60 seconds (remains fully armed, until disarmed by remote control).
- Detection Range: 8 metres.
- Detection Horizontal Coverage: 120 Degrees (with front of hood fully opened up).
- Detection Vertical Detection: 90 Degrees (with front of hood fully opened up).
- PIR Power Supply: 3 x AA Batteries (supplied).
- Remote Control Power Supply: 1 x 3v Lithium Coin Battery.
- Size of PIR: 68 (W) x 108 (H) x 36 (D) mm.
- Size of Remote Control: 75 (H) x 45 (W) x 12 (D) mm.
- PIR Battery Life: 12 – 18 months (normal use).
- Warranty: 1 Year.