All in One Vehicle Detecting Covert GSM Battery Alarm
- Our unique All in One Vehicle Detecting Covert GSM Battery Alarm can be hidden underground or under shrubbery in almost any location (providing there is a mobile phone signal), ideal for rapid deployment. This Animal Friendly Alarm will contact key-holders by Phone & Text if a Vehicle passes by.
- Supplied in one waterproof box which can be buried very slightly underground or adjacent to a track or road hidden in the shrubbery, detection range is around 4 metres for a typical Car.
How it Works:
- Inside the waterproof box is a Battery powered UltraDIAL GSM Dialler and Vehicle Detecting Probe, the box is designed to be hidden very slightly underground or hidden in shrubbery near to a potential vehicle access track, lane or road.
- Most Customers would carry out the programming and testing of the device in the comfort of their home or workshop before deploying the Alarm.
- The Alarm is Armed & Disarmed using the Remote Control supplied (more can be purchased), once armed if a Vehicle passes by the Alarm, the Alarm will silently Call up to 3 key-holders (with your own pre recorded message) followed by a Text messages to all three (you can choose to only use one of these features if preferred).
- The Vehicle Sensing Probe will also transmit a Wireless Signal up to 800 metres away (line of sight) which equates to around 200 – 300 metres in most of these application should you have a nearby building that could benefit from using an Outdoor or Indoor Receiver.
This a really unique Alarm with many benefits including:
- Rapid Deployment.
- Animal Friendly.
- Battery Powered.
- All in One Solution.
- Quick & Easy to Fit.
- There is sensitivity adjustment inside the box for the Vehicle Detecting Probe.
- ‘The UltraDIAL’ is powered by 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied) and is rated to IP66 for weather protection.
- Supplied with 1 x Remote Control, additional ones can be added.
- The Alarm will contact between 1 & 3 key-holders (depending on how you have chosen to program the alarm) by Telephone & SMS (either can be turned off whilst programming the alarm) when activated.
- It will normally take take between 30 – 60 seconds to call the first key-holder when triggered as it is designed to sit in a partial sleep mode (this is how we manage to get up to one years battery life from a GSM Dialler).
- You can record a 30 second message into the Alarm, which will be replayed to the key-holders when the Alarm calls them.
Arming & Disarming:
- The Alarm is Armed & Disarmed by using the Remote Control from up to 50 metres away, up to 9 Remote Controls can be used with each Alarm.
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the UltraDial and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the Alarm fully armed (ready for further activations).
Wireless Alarm Detectors:
- The UltraDIAL can also be used with a range of Wireless Detectors up to 50 metres away which may be useful if you have a nearby small building to also protect (such as a tool shed).
- Battery PIR’s with Built in Sirens
- Battery PIR’s with a Hood & Siren
- Battery UltraPIR’s, can be used without the SIM Card but in Silent Mode
- Battery UltraPIR’s with a Hood used without the SIM Card in Silent Mode
- Battery Wireless Door Contact
- The UltraDIAL can also be paired to various devices which have built in Sirens, these will make the sound whilst the Covert UltraDIAL silently calls the key-holders without an Intruder knowing:
These Sirens & devices include:
- Indoor Battery Siren
- Outdoor Solar or Battery Siren & Strobe
- Standard PIR
- Standard PIR with Hood
- It is very easy to program, probably the easiest GSM Alarm to program on the market today by using the small built in keypad, following some very simple instructions.
- The Alarm will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) if the batteries are getting low.
- The lid is fitted with 4 x security screws and a tool is supplied as standard.
- Due to the fact that we believe this Alarm should be used as a Covert Alarm and hidden safely away from sight and reach whenever possible, we have kept the branding low key.
- The Alarm uses a standard size SIM Card (PAYG or Contract), please be careful with some PAYG Contracts as they can remove your outstanding balance at the end of every month even if it hasn’t been used, or cancel the Card with no notice if it hasn’t been used.
- Because of this we do offer a Roaming (M2M) SIM Card for customers purchasing our alarms (at pure cost) because they are designed for use in Alarms, full details of these can be found (HERE), you will see the option of adding a SIM Card next to the Add to Cart Button.
- If you purchase your own, you note you do not need Data when asked.
- Please Contact Us for any Advice !!
- 1 x Weatherproof Box.
- 1 x Protect-800 Probe.
- 1 x Protect-800 Probe Control Box & Batteries.
- 1 x Manual.
- 1 x UltraDIAL & Lithium Batteries.
- 1 x UltraDIAL Remote Control.
- Material: Plastic.
- Weatherproof: Yes.
- External Size: 375(L) x 256(W) x 104 (D) mm.
- Transmitter Box Size: 155 x 100 x 65 mm.
- Weatherproof: Yes.
- Colour: Black.
- Power Supply: 3 x CR123 Lithium Batteries.
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Yes.
- Reset Settings: Yes (3 – 5 – 9 seconds).
- ON/OFF Switch: Yes.
- Probe Length: 315 (L) x 35 (D) mm.
- Cable Type: 2-core.
- Transmission Range: 800 metres (line of sight).
- Battery Power: 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (supplied).
- Battery Life: 6 months in most applications).
- Main Power: Yes (optional 5v DC plug in transformer).
- Programming Method: Easy Built in Keypad.
- Wireless Transmission Range: 100 metres.
- Size: 160 (L) x 82 (W) x 42 (D) mm.
- Colour: Black.
- Wired Inputs: Yes (1 x Volt Free N/O or N/C).
- Cable Entry: 2 x Glands.
- Wireless Inputs: Yes (Wireless PIR’s & Door Contacts).
- Wireless Outputs: Yes (Internal & External Sirens, PIR’s).
- GSM: Yes (3G).
- SIM Card Required: Yes (standard size).
- Calls Key-holders: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Sends Key-holders SMS: Yes (maximum of three, which can be turned off).
- Built in Siren: No (designed as a covert alarm).
- Mounting Method: 2 x Screw Holes in Flange.
- Weatherproof: Yes (IP66).
- Arming & Disarming Method: Remote Control, Keypad, Receiving A Call.
- Remote Operation on Battery: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed).
- Remote Operation on Mains: Yes (# to Disarm, * to Stop & Remain Armed, SMS to Arm, SMS to Disarm).
- Power Failure Notification: Yes (when used with a plug in transformer).
- Weekly Status Report: Yes (can be turned off).
- Low Battery Notification: Yes (to primary key-holder).
- Recording Message: Yes (this will be replayed to the key-holders when the alarm calls them).